Two Ocean Education Partners seeks bright, talented, and motivated individuals to join our client service team serving colleges and universities across the country. You will be a critical contributor to a fast-growing education technology and performance marketing company, and you will have the unique benefit of joining a mission-driven and collaborative team of deeply experienced professionals on the ground level.
As an essential member of the client-facing team, the Account Manager is responsible for serving as the day-to-day client contact for our college partners and collaborating with the client leadership team and internal teams to support the development and deployment of performance marketing campaigns that support our clients’ enrollment objectives. You will also play a key role in ensuring each of our clients receives outstanding value and exceptional service from our team.
- Establish a deep understanding of each client and their goals. Collaborate with leadership and internal teams to support those goals – keeping clients at the forefront of each partnership.
- Serve as the client’s day-to-day point of contact and marketing relationship manager.
- Advocate for each client to ensure they receive the highest standards of service.
- Manage program deliverables and feedback, from onboarding through to successful launch.
- Organize, prepare, execute, and manage client meetings and scheduling.
- Clearly and effectively communicate with internal teams.
- Partner cross-functionally with internal teams—such as Operations, Strategy, Campaign Management, Creative, Engineering, Analytics, Production, and Business Development – to meet clients’ needs.
- Support operations team to ensure all work is accurate, reflects clients’ standards, meets brand requirements, and is on strategy.
- Utilize internal platforms, systems, processes, and tracking for optimal client engagement and program success.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience in account management and/or client success roles.
- A passion for serving clients and helping them achieve success.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Critical thinker who is also curious and asks the next three questions to get to the optimal solution.
- Resourceful, self-sufficient, effective problem solver and troubleshooter, even in the face of ambiguity.
- Innate desire to innovate, relishes in being flexible, and has the desire to grow and adapt daily.
- Impressive written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail.
- Proven ability to effectively multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to delegate tasks and efficiently communicate action items and updates to key stakeholders.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience serving institutions of higher education, specifically in enrollment management, admissions, academic affairs, student affairs and/or advancement.
- Analytically driven and experience in an early stage growth business.
- Experience in supporting and serving a senior-level team.
- Ability to understand data’s impact and to interpret and apply it effectively.
Why Two Ocean Education Partners?
Our team is united by a common passion to increase higher education access while improving the performance of colleges and universities and the educational outcomes for students and families. This is the spirit that drives every client partner relationship, as we serve the mission of each with an unwavering commitment to their goals and success. We are looking for equally passionate team members with a similar disposition and willingness to put the success of others – partners and teammates – before their own. If this is you, you’ll fit right in.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Two Ocean Education Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and do not discriminate based on any status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship for a work visa, both currently and in the future.