The Digital Advertising Specialist is responsible for executing day-to-day digital marketing programs for a portfolio of college and university clients at our high-growth education technology company. The ideal candidate will be collaborative, ambitious, and analytical. They will excel at leveraging digital and paid social advertising to strategically inform and influence high school students on their college choice journey.
- Manage media plans for each college partner, including budgets, deployment, and optimization. Campaigns will be run on paid social channels (e.g., Meta, Snap etc.) and search (Google & Bing).
- Continually improve internal processes based on business growth and capabilities.
- Collaborate with Creative Strategy team for ongoing testing to further optimize ad creative, landing pages, and targeting segmentation.
- Coordinate with Marketing Ops and Creative Strategy teams on optimal digital marketing assets.
- Remain up-to-date on industry trends, leading practices, emerging technologies, privacy policies and compliance issues.
- Measure, analyze and communicate the impact of paid digital marketing campaigns – in isolation and as part of the overall marketing strategy.
- 2+ years of experience in paid social & digital platforms (Meta, YouTube, Google, Snap, etc.)
- Experience with digital reporting, analytics, and conversion tracking/optimizations.
- Proven success working collaboratively on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and successfully managing large media budgets.
- Ability to be nimble in a changing market.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and a sense of urgency for responding quickly to change.
- Continuous test-and-learn mentality.
- Analytically inclined.
- Higher Education experience a plus.
Why Two Ocean Education Partners?
Our team is united by a common passion to increase higher education access while improving the performance of colleges and universities and the educational outcomes for students and families. This is the spirit that drives every client partner relationship, as we serve the mission of each with an unwavering commitment to their goals and success. We are looking for equally passionate team members with a similar disposition and willingness to put the success of others – partners and teammates – before their own. If this is you, you’ll fit right in.
Job Type: Full-time, on-site
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Two Ocean Education Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and do not discriminate based on any status protected under federal, state, or local law.