Director of Audience Strategy
Two Ocean Education Partners is seeking a bright, talented, and motivated individual to join our team as the Director of Audience Strategy.
You will be responsible for developing, managing, and monitoring goals-based audience strategies that fuel cross-channel enrollment marketing programs for college and university partners.
You will play a key role in collaborating with Client leads, Data Analysts, student list providers, and clients to ensure audience strategies are informed by our proprietary MARKETview data models, aligned with desired outcomes, execution-ready and/or executed, and evolve with the cycle and performance.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and relationship manager for the major test-based list providers (e.g., The College Board and Encoura), as well as other emerging sources.
- Act as the internal liaison between the Client service lead and Analytics team with respect to audience research, modeling, strategy development, and recommendations.
- Leverage the MARKETview platform to maintain an acute and differentiated understanding of client goals across class years and attributes, as well as able to translate them into audience volumes and list purchases.
- Understand and inform client subscription levels and help optimize volumes and investments to deliver desired outcomes.
- Work cross-functionally with Client Success, Business Development, Marketing Operations, and Product/Engineering teams to ensure the needs of our partners are being met.
- Provide thought-leadership and ongoing communication to clients and internal teams on trends and changes within the list provider landscape.
- Manage a focused team of list purchase and execution resources to activate strategies throughout the year.
- Organize, execute, and manage audience strategy and recommendation meetings in partnership with Client team lead and analyst team.
- Contribute to the audience strategy and reporting roadmap, help guide related technology and process improvements, and be an internal advocate for the targeting team and resources.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree 3-5 years’ experience in an analytical or strategy role. Higher education industry experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical inclination with the ability derive insights to support decision making.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience managing execution-oriented teams.
- Ability to partner and problem-solve with client and account teams to help clients achieve their goals. Client-facing experience a plus.
Why MARKETview Education Partners?
The MARKETview team is united by a common passion to increase higher education access while improving the performance of colleges and universities and the educational outcomes for students and families. This is the spirit that drives every client partner relationship, as we serve the mission of each with an unwavering commitment to their goals and success. We are looking for equally passionate team members with a similar disposition and willingness to put the success of others – partners and teammates – before their own. If this is you, you’ll fit right in.
Job Type: Full-time, on-site
Location: Richmond, VA
MARKETview is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship for a work visa, both currently and in the future.