College choice. It’s a big decision. Creating pathways of opportunity for high school students to find their college match is what we do.
Two Ocean Education Partners is seeking bright, talented, and motivated individuals to join our Campaign team in serving colleges and universities across the country. You will be a critical contributor to a fast-growing, education technology and marketing company and will have the unique benefit of joining a mission-driven collaborative team of deeply experienced professionals on the ground level.
The Digital Ad Manager at Two Ocean will be an important player in expanding our media capabilities across digital channels. Your work will be focused on planning and buying digital ads for our partners. Our work environment includes close collaboration with copywriters, designers, strategists, producers, and campaign managers, as well as data scientists and analysts to help inform and support the ad campaigns we place. The ads we develop are intended to communicate with a wide variety of college-bound audiences to capture their attention, build brand affinity and engagement and move them on their journey to college enrollment.
Two Ocean seeks an ambitious and analytical person to help us maximize our impact on these channels with high school students. This is an exciting time to use your skills to develop compelling and genuine campaigns that elevate the brand of the college to help people with a big life decision.
The right candidate will understand the digital/social ecosystem. Experience using Facebook/Instagram, Google, Snap, TikTok, YouTube, and other channels is a must. Our campaigns require the ability to manage a variety of objectives in local, regional, and national markets, informed by data-driven insights and targeting recommendations. We will be actively applying a test-and-learn approach to our campaigns and are seeking someone who can partner with our strategy team to determine the best way to generate meaningful impact for our partners.
- Managing the media plan for each client including budgets, deployment, and optimization.
- Staying current with the ad interface and functionality of multiple platforms, including targeting capabilities, ad formats, optimizations, bidding strategies, ad policies, and in-platform creative approvals.
- Working within social media platforms to set up and manage campaigns in real-time. Ability to troubleshoot for desired outcomes.
- Developing agency internal processes for efficient and accurate workflow.
- Researching and analyzing social and digital media opportunities, sharing audience insights, media habits, and media usage trends.
- Maintaining relationships with vendor representatives.
- Partnering with strategists, client service, creative and production teams for the development and implementation of appropriate creative assets.
- Managing appropriate tracking and implementing optimizations for ongoing success.
- Pulling and reviewing analytics to assess performance, create reports that communicate impact, and make recommendations for continual improvements.
- Contributing to enhancing the company’s social and digital capabilities by staying current on trends and best practices, emerging technologies, privacy policies, and compliance.
- Update and inform the creative & copy team on what’s working and what’s not working in the ad accounts, being a team player and adding momentum to the success of all departments.
We’re looking for candidates with these qualifications:
- 3+ years of social media paid ads to experience with a focus on implementing paid media buys.
- Expertise in social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Google, and Snap.
- Experience with social media analytics, reporting, and conversion tracking/optimizations.
- Proven success working collaboratively on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and successfully managing large budgets.
- Familiarity with media buying/billing systems
- Proficient in Excel
- Facebook Blueprint and Google and other certifications are a plus, as well as an understanding of best practices for business account and ad manager account setup.
Why Two Ocean Education Partners?
Our team is united by a common passion to increase higher education access while improving the performance of colleges and universities and the educational outcomes for students and families. This is the spirit that drives every client partner relationship, as we serve the mission of each with an unwavering commitment to their goals and success. We are looking for equally passionate team members with a similar disposition and willingness to put the success of others – partners and teammates – before their own. If this is you, you’ll fit right in.
Job Type: Full-time, on-site
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Two Ocean Education Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and do not discriminate based on any status protected under federal, state, or local law. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.